Stocks & Bonds

How to make for gifts of securities by electronic transfer and gifts by wire transfer to the Humboldt State University Foundation

Humboldt State University Foundation is happy to accept gifts in many forms, allowing donors to maximize the impact of their assets, achieve tax savings, and facilitate meaningful giving. Development at HSU can provide consultation to you and your professional advisors in exploring the most beneficial strategies for accomplishing your financial and philanthropic goals. Please let us know when you intend to make your gift so that we can look for the receipt of your assets in our account and assure a timely process. Please provide the information below to your broker or financial representative who will be assisting you in making your gift.

Giving Stocks, Bonds and Other Securities Electronically

For Account Name: Humboldt State University Foundation Pooled
DTC Number: 2027
Agent Bank ID: 94866
Account Number: 25927700
Tax Exempt ID: 94-6077724
HSUF Bank Rep: Tacillia Lujan, Wells Fargo Client Services, (254) 214-9312

Wiring Cash

Routing Number/ABA: 121000248
Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Account Number: 0000840245
Beneficiary Account Name: Trust Wire Clearing
FFC: 25927700 Humboldt State University Foundation Pooled
HSUF Bank Rep: Tacillia Lujan, Wells Fargo Client Services, (254) 214-9312

If you wish to give other types of assets or to transfer assets in another way, we can provide other instructions for you and your advisors.

For more information please contact:

Deborah Rice, Associate Vice President of Development

(707) 826-5200 |